Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Chasing Our Tails

Now with a good month of the YMCA under our belts, it is starting to feel like you are chasing your tail. Jeff has been stuck in the water, running up and down the lap lanes for usually an hour at a time. Me, I am upstairs walking in circles for almost an hour. You see dogs going in circles chasing their tails, that is what I am beginning to feel like. I can't wait until the weather warms up for us to get outside.

Jeff rode with Shawn and Eric last night. Not sure that DVD they did, but Jeff said his legs were a "touch" sore, but his knee held up well.

I am looking forward to May - can't wait to travel south for a few days. Now, lets start praying to the weather Gods for good weather for everyone to ride in.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

what do you mean goo weather? Sunny and 31 was superb!! hehehe

Can't wait for normal temps.hahaha

Keep up the good work Goose!

Noose and Goose said...

haha - if I could give Jeff all my body fat, he could stay warm (and then I would be thin - not a bad idea!!)