Saturday, November 15, 2008

Remember I am Watching YOU

Even though it was snowing - I don't mean Santa! It was all voluntary and some jack a@@ gave a thumbs up after saying"Hills".

Jeff and I watched AJ play indoor soccer again this morning. AJ just couldn't contain himself when he made a goal - he had to make sure that we saw him do it. Once again a lot of running up and down the floor, better ball handling on both teams, and a lot of smiles from little ones.

We got home, Jeff had debated all morning on running (if the weather cleared up) or riding with me. When the beautiful flakes stated to fall, I knew he was inside with me. What a better DVD to start the indoor season for him - Hillacious. Lots of fun, Jeff had a better frame of mind for the indoors and the hour flew by. I know you die hard riders probably road outside today - not me!

2 comments:

Dobovedo said...

Heck no! Days like this are perfect for R E S T (or going to Kohls to buy new running shoes). Kudos for getting on the trainer(s) though!

Noose and Goose said...

now it is time to be couch slugs! Goose typically doesn't get on the trainer this early - hmm maybe I can convert him (not)