Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanks for the Memories

As I have flipped back and watched the videos and pictures of this last year - all I can say is "Thanks for the Memories!" I look at the faces, smiles and pain - helped everyone climb that last hill/mountain - enjoyed hearing AJ recount his memory of Helen, excited about the upcoming trip, talking about all his "friends" - to me that is what cycling is all about. It is about the friends/bonds that we have all found - and remembering that people come in go in our lives for a reason and accepting that. So to all that have riden this year and let me be apart of that - THANK YOU!

Noose

2 comments:

Noose and Goose said...

Thanks to both of you! I know - there is nothing here ---- well, I had gotten comments that were not appropriate so I decided to go to moderating comments - hmmm I thought I had approved them and they aren't here. I tried to approve them again and it won't let me. Maybe moderating isn't a good idea either!

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Sorry to hear that.:)I'll re post my comment!

Thank you Noose and Goose. '09 looks to be a great year!!

Keep the blogs coming. I'm retired and ti feels great to be in the shadows now. hehe

VENGA!!