Sunday, October 18, 2009

Crankenstein In the Books

Wow - chilly - windy - sunshine day at Miami East for the Time Trial. Mad Cows had an awesome day. Rhino's Team won overall Male/Male Master. Egg's individual time was faster than Rhino's and the rest? Don't know - need to see the official results to see how they did. Goose knocked off approximately 4+ minutes off his last year's time. I thought you got slower when you get older! Really proud of Goose, he has really put his heart into the bike this year.

Fun time after they finished, a little home cooking on the tailgate, lots of laughs and stories told. I have lots of pictures but I need to sort through them.

What a day - I think I rode for a couple of guys today - my legs hurt and I just stood there taking pictures!

Great job to all of you.