Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crankenstein Pre Ride

This is the last week from Crankenstein, which called for another day of riding those roads. Goose got to sleep in this morning - I stayed up late tracking Coudron and Chaney on their Hawaii Ironman.

Goose and I were actually the FIRST ones at the school this afternoon! Usually Goose is running late, but not today. I don't don't either one of felt particularly good, but knew it had to be done. Big Tim is still trying to recover from a bad cold, and well, Egg is Egg :) No ride is ever a bad ride! After small talk they headed out for their 2 loops. I waited about 5 minutes and head out. A "small" head wind on 589 (but then a tail wind on the return trip). Egg worked the guys hard and I think he knows everyone is ready for next Sunday. Should be fun (and interesting).

I was able to pass some guys riding (slow) and one commented that a woman passed them. I wasn't sure what I was suppose to say, so I said nothing.

Looking forward to this week (indoor for me) and Goose riding Mon and Wed.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Big Tim and Goose rode great. Counting down the minutes until race day. It's gonna be fun!!

WTG on your solo ride Noose and yes, YOU EARNED A COW JERSEY! Not many can ride a 100 miles on a trainer male or female. The fact that you did it solo shows how tough or nutz you are. hahaha

Keep it up!