Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What Else?

Well today was a day to really forget. Jeff was extremely busy at work - which is a good thing for the company - I think he would have enjoyed a little slower day. I took AJ to the Y and I don't think anyone under the age of 3 had any listening abilities today. Got home, was warm enough in the sun to take a five mile walk. Decided to start laundry while I was gone - when I got home it was done, except it decided not to spin the clothes. After about 2 hours of hand wringing the clothes out to put in the dryer - very flustrated - Jeff got home. He decided to ride the trainer tonight - can't take a chance on getting sick between now and the weekend. He had a good ride (I think) - I was too busy grumbling about the washer. So to get one between now and Saturday when he leaves - nobody really caries them in "stock" - you can buy one and pick it up a few days later or have them deliver it. After talking to the sale agent - I decided to have it delivered - I don't really want something else for Jeff to worry about before he goes to Asheville and I really need a washer. I really hate when things break down - that just sucks. I do a lot of Jeff laundry and it bugs the hell out of me when I can't get it done. Oh Well!

Many people have bigger issues to deal with - we now have a roof that we know won't leak - we have food in the fridge and cars that hopefully won't break down for awhile AND I am semi employed again - YEAH. Lots of good stuff. And did I mention that I will miss Jeff this weekend? Oh I am sure I will mention it many times between now and Tues when he gets back. I love our animals, but I love waking up to kick him to stop snoring!

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Good luck in Asheville Jeff. Remember, don't over do it. Start slow and work your tempo as the climb progresses. Don't compare yourself to anyone else.

It's beautiful!!

Venga

Egg