Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy Week

July started out with a fast pace. Lots of training, planning for the rest of the month.

Goose had a great birthday ride with Egg, Big Tim, Rhino, Helldawg, Mthd and T-Bolt. Most met us at Classic for some dinner and a late night for the old people (Goose and Noose).

Goose had a good week of training, mixing up the running, water running and cycling. No real aches or pains (other than what old age brings on!) He was invited to the Zoo in Minster for a torture ride with Egg, Guru, Rhino and Todd W. They brought him home and he was still able to rotate the tires on my car, so he survived. Goose said anytime you head to Rhinoland, ya know your in for a hard ride.

I was able to get in many days on the bike last week. Sunday I was able to set a new high mileage for one day. I'm blogging - I also lived :)

Trying to make lists and pack for the EARLY morning departure on Wed for the beautiful mountains. I think the list of "goers" is still in the air. A couple of injuries might keep some from going - then again Egg might have talked another one into going!

No comments: