Monday, June 14, 2010

Catching up

I feel like I am always trying to catch this blog up! So - last week after Goose's triathlon he took it fairly "easy" on his legs. He spent a lot of time in the water trying to rehab them. Wed he got out of work late and had convinced himself he would just ride alone - hope Egg wasn't having any of that. Jeff ended up meeting everyone on Peters for the Wed Night Ride. I'm glad he did - he needed to ride hard and ride away his frustrations. He can home was in a much better mood :)

Me? I ended up riding 3 days. With the rain and having AJ the first two days, I was really happy with that. I had planned on riding Saturday, but my own dumbness got in the way and I ended listening to the birds sing for about 1 1/2 hours sitting on the porch. Bet I never do what I did again! I have had a good chuckle over it.

No comments: