Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Life

I come to realize that Jeff and I lead a very boring and predictable life. The alarm goes off at 5 am - we both try to ignore it and hope we can gain another hour of sleep. We get up (Jeff earlier) - he SSS, has breakfast and goes to work. I am off to watch AJ and pray I have enough energy to keep him amused.

Lately workouts have been rather boring - Jeff in the water to work out the soreness in his knee and me 60 laps on the track. Or if it is a Wednesday it is basketball with AJ at the YMCA.

We come home - eat supper (if it is before 8 pm it is a banner day!) - have a few beers AND then the excitement starts! He sprays his knees and then ice with veggies and I take over the spray for my knees and ankles. Who would ever thought that the smell of Gay Ben would overtake our home!

Watch a little TV and then off to bed by 9-9:15.

Sorry we don't have the excitement that everyone else has in training and life in general - OH, wait - you guys are still kids compared to our age!!!

But when the days ends - Jeff and I are still in love with each other and that is what makes our little world go around - such small things as a spray to relieve the pain in our body parts!

No comments: