Friday, February 29, 2008

Slackers in the House?

You betcha!!!!! OK first need to address the issue of Egg being nuts. TOUGH LOVE - you have to be kidding - I don't care what 50 minutes you ride - you are crazy. OK that being said ----

Goose ran in the water on Thur and and said he is really ready for the road instead of water. Noose rode a recovery (?) ride. Those who know me, know I struggle with standing for a period of time. The recovery DVD had 3 minute internals of standing - that is not a recovery for me.

Friday was a pretty shitty day for N - had an extremely negative issue today with someone. G and I had planned on riding tonight - with a really bad headache. I just about bummed out on him. She had already robbed me of a great afternoon and I decided piss on her - she won't take away my evening. I have t admit I did struggle, but with G by my side, we made it. It all goes back to surrounding yourself with positive people not pissimestic (I know that s spelled wrong). Look forward to repeating this DVD in a better frame of mind.

Looks like a long ride on Sunday for the Beef. Helen isn't that far away, and I know I am looking forward to getting out of Dodge for a few days.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

I RODE 90 MINUTES BTW!! YEAH!!

Like you said, Helen isn't far away!

It sucks people pee in your cheerio's but you throw it and them away and get a new frwsh bowl of happy people!! :)

VENGA G & N!

Noose and Goose said...

Like you said in your blog - we all make choices and I made mine - I have many cherished friends and family and I like where I am in life - this person is soooo screwed up, I can't help and I make the choice to no longer be an enabler!