Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Staying Warm

Well it looks like Goose is fighting a cold (and sore knees). Monday was suppose to be a lift day and I crapped out on him. He left for the Y and returned less than 30 minutes later after making a delivery. Probably a good choice - giving himself a much needed rest. Tuesday, with congestion most of the day, Goose decided to take another night off. By the time he got a fire built and dinner, it was his bed time. I was lucky - school had been cancelled and I had the day off. I was able to do an aerobic base DVD for 90 minutes of easy spinning - it felt great and was a good recovery for my legs.

Wednesday plans are for Goose to get in the water and workout his knees. Me? Not sure yet. I know I will exercise to my DVD for 45 minutes, depending on how I feel, I might do Up Hill Grind. Looking forward to this weekend so Jeff and I can ride together again. I am use to riding alone, but now that we have started riding together, it makes the time go so much faster. I tend to push myself harder.

Now it is time to go dance with AJ (gotta love the kiddie music!)

No comments: