Friday, February 8, 2008

This Week

This week started off with Jeff getting me back into the gym. Things went well for not lifting in over years. I thought I would be really sore on Tuesday, but luckily it wasn't that bad. Tuesday we decided to ride to Uphill Grind. For a short tape (45 minutes) we got a really good workout in. Wednesday was Ash Wednesday so Jeff ran in the water and I went to work out the soreness with a light workout. Thursday Jeff ran with Joe W and I think his legs are going to be sore. They ran hills and Jeff said it was one of the harder runs he has done in a while. I decided to ride the Uphill Grind again - I did better the 2nd half - I knew what to expect.

Friday afternoon I will check with the bike shop to see if the 2 new DVDs I ordered are in. I expect we will do one of those tonight. Jeff could ride outside side, the weather seems to holding out, but he will probably ride with me on the trainer. He is really trying to help me (and he is - it is easier to ride with someone else - then quitting isn’t an option!)

Saturday we are celebrating our daughter's birthday with her in-laws. We also are keeping AJ overnight - Sunday morning we have Grandparents Day in his pre-GIFT class at St Chris. Jeff won't be able to ride with Craig and Dobo, so hopefully we can ride to Tough Love or maybe 2 hill DVDs. THEN - a reward - Classic Pizza - yummy

No comments: