Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday Recovery Day

All in all, neither one of us had many aches and pains from Sunday (Thank God). Little bit of talking from the knees, and that is about it. Today I rode a great 75 minute recovery ride. Nothing really ached. Jeff is running in the woods tonight after work. Then it is DATE NIGHT.

Looks like Sunday might be warm. If so, I am sure Jeff will ride outside and then come home and spin out his legs with me. This Sunday, unlike last, I hope for warm weather. I don't get outside to ride and I am really looking forward to it this year. My plan is for Jeff to get worn out by the cows and come home and ride with me - that way, hopefully, I won't have to keep yelling SLOW DOWN.

After my Dr visit last Friday, with the new Meds I feel like I am actually getting some energy back. Hopefully it will only get better.

No comments: