Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Monday Workout

Boy, what a difference a week makes. Last week it was everything I could do to get through the workout at the Y. Goose tried to crack some jokes to help me get through, but we later discovered I was catching the "stuff" going around.

Monday night was actually fun. We both had a really good work out. I was worried because of riding with Egg and Crilli on Sunday. Even though they tell you to pick your hard set, it is tough not to go all out 100% of the time with them there.

Now my complaint about gyms: It is a shame some people just don't get the "gym ethics". They sit on machines, talk around the weights and it is hard to get around and work in.

But then there is always the chuckle time: It is fun to watch people struggle with weight that is entirely too heavy for them, but won't lighten up in order to get a good set in. It is all about the weight, even though they get nothing from it.

No comments: