Sunday, March 16, 2008

Teachers Brought Their Lesson Plans

Well it looks like the teachers brought their lesson plans for the over the 40 crowd. Goose said there was a lot of coaching on hill climbing today. The day started out a little chilly for Goose. When he was getting ready for the ride, I was amazed at what he had on. I was afraid that he would get really warm, but he didn't. Goose was very pleased with his lessons today, and felt good when he was done. 48 miles of rolling hell and he came home smiling.

Since I didn't have anybody to play with today, I choose to ride Hillacious (yes I know AGAIN - I love that DVD) and then another 90 minutes of aero builder.

Then the best part - Classic Pizza - it was soooooo good!

Thanks to Egg and Crilli today for your continued coaching!

3 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Jeff rode well and worked on many things. Awesome!

Great Job Carla. Hillacious is one of my favs as well!!

Classic!! YUMMY. I was there in spirit!!hehe

VENGA!

Brian said...

Awesome Carla...keep up the good work! And yes, Jeff rode great today. Are the geese migrating??? Thought I heard one or two today!

Noose and Goose said...

Yes it is time for the geese to migrate - but if goose would breath in through his nose, the honks would be less- maybe (working on that).

Goose had fun Sunday - he was more relaxed and enjoyed the course. I am making him watch the Coach Troy comments on Hillacious tonight, think that you told him Sunday will make more sense.

I had fun riding (trainer) - it is all for me - pissed a couple of people off because I wasn't easy to get a hold of - Oh well - they better get use to it!