Saturday, March 7, 2009

Goose LMD Day

Goose had the day off and decided to run before we rode this afternoon. He had an excellent hour run followed by almost 90 minutes on the bike. He is pleased with the performance of his legs. And guess what? The Momma was in the house :)

I know, I know, today was a prime day for him to scramble (I didn't use the work ramble, since it has officially been retired, but sorta figured out a way to still use it) with the cows down south. He still doesn't have his training bling back yet (should be this week!)

Tonight we spring forward which means the warm weather is just around the corner and will be here to stay for a few months.

3 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Way to go Goose!! We had a big group of Rhino, Viper, Mthd, Guru, and I for some Indian Hill Livin'!! We missed ya guys. What a day.

Jeff,

hope that bike is built soon buddy. Helen is only 3 weeks away but glad you are riding the trainer anyhow. :) KEEP IT UP!!

As for the Ramble, Team Madcow Ramble is alive in 2009 after a unanimous vote by the current roster. You can use Ramble anytime Noose.:)

Noose and Goose said...

YEAH!!!!! Thank You(about the ramble). You and Keith developed a fun/intense ride, glad it is back. Goose is bugging the guy about his bike. Hopefully have it Tues. I am so looking forward to this year. (Have it said that before?)

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

I enjoyed Crill's POV on who created the Ramble but Keith and I did create it together back in 1991so I do have authority. haha

Although I retired last Fall, the guys wanted to keep going and it's been a great decision on coming back. The weekly Ramble is retired but as we've seen this week, everyone seems happy with the new format. Some will ride with me and some with those other guys but that's okay.That's what it's about!! Lots of days in a week. I'm staying focused on my goals and we're off to a great year.

Get the bling together Goose!!