Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank God it is Hump Day

After some negative issues today, Goose's "outside" bike not back yet, he opted to ride with me in the trainer ---- what was up? Zoot! Short, sweet and worked your ass off. We both were able to ride out some frustrations. We both know in the end, everything will be OK, but I guess it is the initial shock.

Goose rode really well. He put 110% effort tonight. Was happy to see what he could do. Me? I did 95% of the riding (the standing part kepts me everytime), But the main point is, we had fun.

Looking forward, dealing with the cards dealt, and having fun. After all , we still have each other, roof over our heads, people who care and love us AND bikes to ride :)

3 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Great job and life's a challenge that's for sure. I was at rock bottom once but 2 years later, everything is going very well and I couldn't ne happy. Hang tough G & N!! Things will turn back around.

Keep it up!

Eggo

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Oops TYPO'S.

I meant to say, I Couldn't be happier. Spelling check sucks. hehe

Noose and Goose said...

Must be all the weird music you play/listen to. But thanks, I know it will get better, in time.