Sunday, March 1, 2009

Priceless Day

Sunday and hopefully the last trainer day for the guys. Egg had already committed and TKO was out of town. Pleasant surprise that the Guru decided to bring his rollers and entertain us. I had already decided not to ride, but buttons got pushed and I gave in --- after all it was Hillacious. All three guys rode strong - Rick was amazing on his rollers. After we were done he continued the entertaining:

This was take 2 - I am sure Egg will post on the Madcow site the first take (glad Rick has a sense of humor!)
After the ride Guru did a little tweaking on my bike. The 3 of them decided what I need to replace to make me fit better and gain power riding. We talked about Helen, finalizing the food and cabin arrangements. With this cabin, in the evening there should be lots of toys for the boys to play with.
It is finally March, weather should be getting better, bikes to be ridden!

No comments: