Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ramble and Goose Updates

I just noticed when I am sick (which I am AGAIN! - have been helping out at a preschool with 4 & 5 year olds and caught what they have - yuck) that I don't continue to post on what Goose does.

Guess the first and foremost news is Eggie decided to keep the Madcow Ramble going this year (I just knew the "bulls" wouldn't go away!) Sorta of a new concept, but still balls-to-the-wall riding. It will be an interesting year with trips, TTs and long riding adventures. I personally love the Madcow jerseys - they look awesome on the road as a group.

Now - Goose - since I have been under the weather, he has actually ridden twice this week by himself (which he doesn't like to do). Both times he put 110% effort, which is good, a mental break through for him. His running, I think, is so far ahead of schedule compared to the last couple of years. AND, I think he is actually FINALLY having fun this year.

The biggest deal for him? He got his bling painted and now getting it all blinged up. Hopefully he gets his training bike back this week so he can get out on the road.

I looking soooooo forward to Helen. I am really looking to get away for a few days, I mean who wouldn't want to "perky", cook and clean? Oh wait, I already do that at home, but taking a trip makes it more fun.

Gotta get better so I can kick some asses for the Sunday Trainer Ride.

No comments: