Sunday, February 22, 2009

Multiple Subjects

Got an email from KTO about riding today. As of last night, it wasn't looking good for us. We have battle "something" this week and neither of us was feeling that good. TKO said he would rather not ride with us "just encase" which I don't blame him.

After sleeping in and getting a good breakfast, lounging around, checking out the weather, Goose decided to go for another run mid morning. After he got home, more lounging, etc., mid afternoon we decided to try and ride. He chose Uphill Grind (guess he forgot what it was and we haven't felt great this past week). He rode great, me I survived - just couldn't seem to breath. On another note, discovered my trainer was on the hardest setting, which meant I rode 5 1/2 hours that way - I know nobody cares but I do.

Watching Tour De California and I have come to the conclusion, either those mean running in speedos can't be married or their wives had no idea. The spectators have certainly been entertaining! Not at the end yet but I hope Astana pulls out the victory.

Hope this week is better than last!

No comments: