Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Plans Coming Along

One more thing done for Helen - finalized the cabin rental. It has 5 bedrooms/3 baths on 3 floors. Hot tub, Pool Table, and one of the few that has internet. Lots of room for everyone to have their space :). It is right outside of Helen so it will be easy to meet up with ones not staying with us.

When I talked with the Management Company she said it has been 65 last weekend - barely a car on the road, everyone was riding. Now let's pray that they don't get that "occasional" snow when we are there.

Hmm did I say I am looking forward to the trip? Hopefully if Tim has room to also take my bike I will get some time in riding (trainer style). I am not brave enough to ride the roads - driving is enough for me (and who knows with a little help from TomTom I won't get lost).

Now I just have to start stocking the food.

6 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Thanks Noose. We are up to everyone from last year minus 1 person. The cabin is saweeeet!! 7 weeks to go!!

Noose and Goose said...

Good - looks like lots of fun and hard work for all of you!

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

LOTS OF HARD WORK for sure. Day 3 is the toughest that anyone I know has ridden down there and it will be a character builder. Rhino wasn't happy when I gave him the news. hahahaha

Noose and Goose said...

Lots of hard work but lots of rewards also. Work hard on day 3, what a way to end the trip.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Day 4 ( Saturday) is actually the last day with the backside of Hogpen the final hill. hahahaha

Goose will come back strong for his big race!!YEAH!

I'm ready!!

Noose and Goose said...

I guess I forget to count Wed - that is a travel day for us - with you guys riding short. Or maybe I can't count!!!!