Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Questions

1. Did I? YEP
2. All of it? YEP --- all 5 1/2 of it.
3. Did I cheat? YEP - Didn't stand a couple of times
4. Was it boring? NOPE - Coach T has you shifting enough it helps to not get bored
5. Did I feel like quitting? YEP but didn't. The last 20-25 minutes got tough. But quitting wasn't an option.
6. Will I do it again? Not sure - ask me again in 11 months. Doing it alone wasn't that bad - maybe next time I will try with a group.
7. Am I sore? YEP - not so much my legs (as the point) but my butt - I don't know how you guys ride that long!

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

AWESOME JOB NOOSE!!

Although I was enjoying my 66 degree 60+ mile day In Florida, I thought how your ride was going and I couldn't be more proud. WAY TO GO ON YOUR FIRST CENTURY!!

:)

Noose and Goose said...

Thanks! I think this is my first and last. My legs feel pretty good this morning. Enjoy your trip and good weather.