Saturday, June 13, 2009

Excellent - Fun Day

Goose opted not to ride the Friday Night Delight - he got in the water for his legs. Saturday morning brought a run to work to see if the mechanical could fix my car - nope :(. Goose had a dentist appointment in the morning. I knew I needed to ride - cause Sunday is out for me.

I headed out with Goose asking me how far. Didn't know, would let my legs tell me. My ride consisted of Antioch - Neal Pearson - Evanston - Tipp COWsville - Shoop back to Evanston with lots of flat miles mixed in. 35 total - yeah - that is the most miles yet with a good mph. I'm thrilled.

Goose ran and said no pain. He worked on a mile repeat at the end with an EXCELLENT time. Puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place. Guess that winter training paid off!

We are off to the St Chris festival tonight - Goose is working parking and then night time with an early rise for the Cow Adventure tomorrow. Should be fun - I get to sit and drive the entire time!

No comments: