Thursday, June 11, 2009

On and Off the Road Delight

"Nough said about the title!

Goose's recovery has been excellent after Sunday's all out race. He had minor leg pain which is normal for him. It didn't stop/impair any training this week, which is a good thing.

He went out to ride with the Cows Wed night. I think some were surprised given that it had rained most of the day. Ya know Goose and his bling - can't get it dirty. He commented after he got home that he tired at one point, but Egg and gang was able to coach him on. He had a good ride, left nothing out on the road, which means he rode as hard has he could.

Looking forward to this weekend. Long rides for both of us. Saturday for me and Sunday for Goose.

Rick had put my new stem and bars on. I really haven't had trouble adjusting to them. Seat height we are still playing with. Trying to get where I have more leg power. My last ride proved that the set up is working, fastest time ever. That was a once in a blue moon speed, but I am thrilled I accomplished it.

Rain can go away for a few days!

3 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Way to Go NOOSE!! YEAH!!

Jeff rode great and I'm proud of ya both. Keep it up!1


GO GOOSE!!

Noose and Goose said...

Goose said you are in the best shape ever. Ready to rock those mountains?

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

That's nice of Goose and he's right I have to say. :) This year has been amazing. 26 mph avg on the Cow TT, No chain day on Brasstown, and on. It's from all the trainer rides with you guys. YEAH! Well, and also all the positive teammates that stuck by me too. :)

I'm ready and counting the days down to Asheville. HOT DOGGETY!!HAHAHA