Sunday, August 23, 2009

Egg In The House = No Rain

Egg came up to play with Goose today. After I had a terrible record riding this past week - lots of rain, schedule off, I knew I could get in a good ride today ----- cause it never rains on Egg :)

Egg took Goose out on some of the old roads and worked him hard. They arrived home and Goose was still alive! He went out for a short run while Egg and I shared some laughs and rut beers. He stayed for a while after Goose was done, lots of laughs (poking fun at Goose, of course). Egg's new truck is awesome. Was afraid we wouldn't get out paint/cookout party - but we came up with a project the boys can work on together while I cook.

I made it 20 miles and had fun. What more could somebody want out of a day!

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Awesome ride Goose!!

Thanks for the Rut Beers Team G & N!

Keep it up Noose!!

FUNDICATION!

:)