Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Still Working on Mthd Mayhem

I am still working on my view of Sunday. But I think I learned a few new lessons. Caring water in the front seat for quick refills, making sure everyone (including my husband) eats at the stops, a few new first aid supplies for heat/cold. Sunday was a hard day due to the heat. Cold can be just as cruel as wind and rain. It just shows that you MUST be prepared (just like a Boy Scout!)

Thanks to all that had to wait near the end - I know it is so difficult to get started again after a rest - I personally (and I know Goose does also) appreciate it. Once again, I will stick in the back of my brain - take water/food ahead and go back for the ones struggling.

Bottom line - I had fun - friendships made stronger - it just confirms who Jeff or I can call on when something happens.

Peace to all :) with the handshake that we give in Mass (some accept - others turn their backs)

1 comment:

mariposa said...

Jeff a little something to tickle your funny bone

Kathy