Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday Fun

Plans were made ahead of time for Egg to ride with Goose and then paint some bling on White Lightening. Time changed because of the Tour - Egg showed up with promises of someone showing up. The people he named, we knew would not be here. Lo and behold - the world traveler pulled in. Everyone was ready - me wanting them to take off so I could head out. I was not going first to have them blow by me, so I waited them out.

All I know about their ride is they made Goose work. I love the fact they made him pull on my "animal" road (Fred Garland). The wind was with me going out, coming home - it sucked. I had probably one of the best rides I have ever had. Of course, I had to beat them back to the house, even though they probably road double what I did.

After everyone was back, Crilli shared his photos - what an awesome trip (via the pictures for us). I think Goose and I would love to take a trip like that (finance permitting) and Egg via the slow boat to China (hehe).

Crilli had family and friends to catch up with after his trip. Egg stayed to have extra bling applied to his Jeep. Of course it took 2xs the time Goose said and I cooked dinner for all.

It was a fun day, laughs shared, futures dreamed and full bellies in the end.

Thanks to Egg and Crilli for keeping Goose busy today!


OH and we are watching to replay of the Tour for the 10th time today.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Way to go Noose!! Awesome!!

Great day and thanks again!!

The Tour's on BTW AGAIN!! HAHAHA

VENGA!!