Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Fun

Goose had decided he wanted to test his legs running today. After watching the Tour he headed out to the Falls. He said he ran about 7 miles "easy" - not really pushing it - just wanted to see how it felt. He was happy with the outcome, even though he still has twinges in his right calf.

I headed out on the bike to get a few extra miles in this week. I passed a guy riding the opposite way on Dog Leg and we met again on Frederick at the stop sign. He told me I should have reversed my course and I could have had tail winds most of the way. I just smiled and thanked him for the advice but said "But that won't make me strong".

Goose and both agreed that today was a little more humid than we first thought.

We both had a good day training. Now off to mow before we have to get some goats.

No comments: