Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation Eating

Try as hard as we could - but vacation eating is hard. You really don't have control on how things are prepared. Saying that - I think all the lard went to my legs. Tues was just a survival day on the bike and I actually road well. Wed after talking to Jeff and discussing weather conditions I told him I was walking. Well I didn't take my own advice, decided to head back out on the bike. Wind was from the NW and it just seemed to be in my face. Did my climbs on Bollinger - the road I hate Fred Garland and then Neal Pearson. Time was good so I guess I can't complain.

Goose ran Tues and said things were OK - he wanted to get in the water Wed but the pool was closed. He ended up working on his wheel with his new tire. Gotta get ready for Friday nite ride and Sunday.

Hopefully things can be moved from Sat to Sun for Mthd's ride in August. Looking forward to that.

6 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

It's now Sun the 17th Noose

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Embrace Fred Garland and Neal Pearson. Awesome roads. Goose will be riding them Friday with us. hehe

Noose and Goose said...

Embrace? LOL At this point survival. What gets me is Neal Pearson isn't one of the bigger climbs I do, but it still hampers my speed.

I like your new Friday route. Goose will love it.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Try holding back just a bit at the bottom so you have something left at the top. Find a rhythm and stay there.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

If that doesn't work, make geese sounds hehehee

Noose and Goose said...

I think try holding back at the bottom - one gooser is enough in the family!

Thanks for the help