Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Fun with Reminders

Plans had been made for Egg to pick Goose up this morning to head to Big Tim's House. We got up and went to Mass this morning, which provided the reminder that let it go and it will be provided. Hard thing for me, I worry about everything (especially money).

Got home for Egg to pick Goose up. I tried to wait until I thought all the smaller churches would be out, less traffic. Today I felt about as close to normal as I have in a couple weeks. Good ride. Egg told be to attack Neal Pearson, which I gave it all I had to offer.

Egg and Goose got home and shared "funnies" about today's ride. Apparently Goose decided to trail ride :). Egg will have a better description of today, but I know Goose had to look for his "jewels" after it was over. Thanks to Egg for picking Goose up and driving and Big Tim for having them over.

Looks like Ramble Day will be a big/high energy day.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

ATTACK NOOSE! Jeff did a great job!!