Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today I Earned The Right

OK, I haven't complained about the wind in a long time. BUT, today I earned to right to bitch. I got caught late this afternoon in the "front" that blew through. There were times when I felt like I was standing still on the bike. Luckily I got home before the down pour. I can honestly say - that sucked.

Goose decided to get in the water to give his legs some therapy. He is still pleased with his ride on Wed. He rode differently, and I think it paid off.

Looks like the Friday loop for him.

I finally figured out why some of the pictures were blurred. I got the book out in the lens, looks like I needed to put it to level 2 on stability - you guys rode too fast!

3 comments:

Dobovedo said...

there was a 'front'? hmm... I guess that explains why the bike path was littered with tree debris.

remember... if it don't kill ya, it makes ya stronger.

Noose and Goose said...

Funeral will be announced by Goose (hehe) Damn that was hard.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

WIND IS YOUR FRIEND. ASK CRILLI? HEHE

You might need level 3 because we weren't even trying last night. EL FUEGO BABY. 3 TO GO!!