Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Love

Talked to Goose late in the day and he decided not to ride, said he really needed to get in the water. He knew what was best and what he needed to do.

I had a very personal reason that I needed to do something special on Friday. Bike is on the trainer so I decided to do something fun. Jeff called before leaving work - said can't talk I am riding. He called about 45 minutes later - said can't talk riding. When he finally got home, I had just finished. He wanted to know what DVD I had ridden with - all I can say is Coach Troy had lots of love for me today and I took all of it alone. I felt very accomplished with finishing it (the whole damn thing). AND I can walk today!

Goose is getting ready for his big TT on Sunday morning (brrrr, then it is going to warm up)

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

You did Tough Love didn't you?

AWESOME!!

GO GOOSE!

Noose and Goose said...

yep :) Goose is ready - a little cold out this morning!