Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pre Race Day

Goose decided to do his only little Tri today. He ran in the water at the Y, came home and ran about a mile to test his legs, then rode a short ride to make sure everything was working on the bike. Yep, he is ready.

The race tomorrow will be difficult - no water in the river, can waste too much energy get down the river. Not sure about the run. It looks like the route is still changed due to down trees. Bike is last and I hope this year of riding mountains comes through for Goose.

I couldn't decide what I was doing today. Bought groceries first (big mistake - prices depress me!). Came home and felt like being a blog on the couch. Went back and forth between riding and walking. Filled my water bottle - so that means I have to ride. I can say the dog won today. He finally got me, not sure if he actually bit me or just got me with his nails. Didn't matter, it hurt. So I did call 911 and had to report it. Deputy asked me if I needed to call somebody to pick me up - nope got a full water bottle and I had to ride. Leg is sore, but I did remember what somebody said one time when another rider went down - Are you going to cry or ride - so I rode. Not a good one, but I got it done.

RACE DAY SUNDAY ----- Yeah

No comments: