Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eggxactlacious

That says it all! Excellent night for trainer ride. Goose got home early, Egg was early, I was ready to go. Left it up to Egg to decide what to ride. My favorite was chosen. I actually almost felt back to normal (after 4 weeks, I would hope so). Everyone was riding sooo hard, lots of sweat - no real honks from Goose tonight. Egg rode awesome and had enough to talk Goose and I through it riding really hard. Thanks Egg!

I really think both of the guys are ahead of schedule. Goose's running is way ahead, trainer rides are going better than last year and Egg is in better shape than I have seen him in January.

I think they are getting ready for GA!

Had fun afterward. Got lots of coaching about shifting on climbs, which I really had no idea. After Egg left Jeff discovered my back tire was flat again. He took the tube out and my valve stem had rotted off the tube.

Looking forward to this weekend with our own made up torture hill ride.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

I read a quote somewhere last Fall that said, " Great ride, great company!" AMEN!! :) Thanks for dinner too!!

Noose and Goose said...

You are welcome. It is always fun (and voluntary)