Thursday, January 8, 2009

What a Grind

Wednesday brought Goose home in another truck - his green baby has a couple of problems and wouldn't start. Could tell by looking at his face tonight might be a struggle for him (we are working on the mental part!). Since I wasn't really riding (just spinning my legs). So I heard a little chuckle and "Does the VCR still work?" Yep and we were off to Uphill Grind. Coach ET, Goose and me. It has been a while since we have ridden to that tape. Glad I could cop out with most I can do is just spin!

Just as I thought, Goose struggled in parts, but he didn't quit and actually rode well. I was able to spin the entire 45 minutes thanks to Coach ET and Goose.

Looks like I am going to try again on Friday night in anticipation for a hard Sunday! Spring well be here before ya know it!

No comments: