Sunday, January 18, 2009

I FOUND MY THRILL

And it wasn't on Blueberry Hill :p. Eggie showed up at noon for a nice "easy" spin. First he had to empty out his bag of goodies - Skin Suit and Sleeveless Jersey. Man are they cool. Goose tried his on and it fits sooooo good, I waited until Egg left and tried on mine - Wow - what a thrill to have a mad cow on my back. I can't wait to ride in Asheville with Goose and Egg and attempt to climb with that jersey on. We let Egg decide what we were riding today - made my day - All Coach Troy - spandex fix was satisfied (with me) and what a climb. Egg and Goose rode really well today (no calls from the Goose today). After yesterday, Egg riding his 100 (again) he really was in the zone today. Great job! I was able to make it the entire time, was able to get in big ring but no 12 for me. Beautiful scenery in Arizona, long steady climbing, makes getting ready for 2009 look like fun. HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT - and how much fun can we all have? Rut Beers for Egg, PoPo juice for us - power bars - what more can you ask for.

3 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Great ride Team G & N. Glad you like the jerseys as Version 3.0 is eggsactly what I wanted. Way to finish Noose!!

What a year ahead!! YEAH!!

Noose and Goose said...

Thanks for the Egg coaching and explaining things to me.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

We all continue learning on the bike ( even me ) and I love helping those who appreciate my style of cycling. I love seeing " the look " that you and Jeff have on the bike. It is about the personal challenge and if Asheville's a big goal we'll get ya done Noose. Awesome!!