Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Shit

hehe - fun day today. Chuck arrived first with Eggie to follow. The plan was Uphill Grind but Chuck is still working on getting it copied. So what to do? Hmmmmm - Guess the Hills were alive again today with a good twist. Everybody got settled in and started with Hillacious. Rode the entire ride with going back to the 8 minute steady climb (with Goose tossing in a "I don't care" to me - boy will that statement come back to haunt him!) Then Egg suggested we do the 5K Prologue - well why not :). This part brought out the Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Shit from Goose. Lots of coaching from Egg to all of us - lots of good jobs exchanged with a cool down to Lance tapes (thanks Chuck). Had fun talking about up coming trips, Egg announced that I was riding the Parkway in Asheville in July (time for Jeff to take out more life insurance on me). I know with the coaching of people, I won't give up and I will be able to finish it (might be a little slow, but what the hell, a finish is a finish!)

Looking forward to the rides this week!

No comments: