Monday, January 12, 2009

Lovin" Sunday

It was decided a few months ago that Jan 11 was designated as Lovin' Sunday. Not sure who has lost their mind (or minds), but 10 days after Hardcore 100? Well it was on and I was just hoping to get a little saddle time. TKO remembered us talking about it Hardcore Sunday and came for some punishment! So it Coach ET, TKO, Goose and maybe me. TKO was on a time constraint and knew he couldn't stay of the entire time, the rest were in (well sorta). Coach ET talking (err sometimes screaming) encouragement to Goose, Goose sometimes answering with words that would get this blog banned :P. I was able to hang on for almost 2 hours saddle time, staying in the small ring and very little shifting. The guys rode awesome and should be very pleased with what they did. I was a little disappointed in myself, but I know I needed to get over it.

Now, having heard most of Hardcore 100 (under the influence of legal drugs) and having done Tough Love once last year, completed it twice this year and I really can't count Sunday, I truly believe that Hardcore is much easier than Tough Love. Longer saddle time, but I think an easier ride.

Looking forward to getting back on the bike with Goose and really riding - not just spinning.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Great job G & N. Proud of both of you!! Build up to February's 100 Noose. You got plenty of time!!

See ya all Wednesday for more fun!! hehe