Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Two Days

Awesome - that is how I describe the last couple of days of trainers. Tuesday was Suffer-O-Rama - and Oh we did. It was fun to shake things up - didn't know what was up - wasn't sure where to reserve the energy - that made it fun :)

Today - Wed - Goose ran with Red Dog and Egg was coming early for us to get warmed up. They showed up and Egg and I had just started on the trainers - Goose and Red Dog jumped on for an cool warm up - once again to old Tour footage. Then it was down to business - my turn - which meant Hillacious. Egg decided to shake it up and little - during the 8 minute LONG hill climb, he decided about the 4 minute to stand for 1 then seated for one. That was OK - the next one he wanted to stand for 2 minutes - I wasn't too keen on that - but he dared me through it.

Goose showed up for the entire ride mentally. It was fun. They guys sat around and BS'd which I got my cat 5 tattoo off (again). Ate a late lunch/early dinner. Funny remarks made-lots of laughs shared. Everyone is gone - Goose is building me a fire and time to chill.

Looking forward to an early dinner tomorrow and see Last Call for the first time. Mad Cow is joining us to watch Egg. Long ride on tap for Jan 1 - 6 hours - will need lots of coaching to get through that one.

No comments: