Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friday/Saturday

It was just Goose and I on Friday - did a recovery ride of Aerobase Builder with Coach Troy - not an easy ride - only 15 seconds between his sections. Saturday - Goose got int he water for some therapy before he spent the afternoon cutting wood. After an entire day of shopping (looking really) I rode my favorite - Hillacious.

Egg called and said his plans had changed - but Goose and I have plans to ride inside - with a viewing afterwards. Wish Goose could ride outside with Egg and Big Tim, but I REALLY need the motivation at this point. After all - I gotta hang tough on New Year's Day and complete the 6 hours plus cooking!!!

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

WTG team! Keep it up Noose. We'll get r done on New Years Day. hahaha

ATTACK!