Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Fun

Not sure where to start - except to read Egg's blog - but after being sick for weeks, feeling like crap - Goose and I decided to mentally show up for the ride tonight. Egg let me decide - Hillacious baby :) I love that DVD - I can't ride the real rollers, but I can ride the rollers on the DVD. Everyone was here to ride and put the hammer down tonight. Chains were flying off all the bikes tonight. Fun ride - good company for dinner.
Sorry Big Tim and T-Bold couldn't show - you missed a really good ride tonight!
Sights are on Jan 1 - time to show what you really have for 2010 - everyone has bragged that 2010 will be their year - Jan 1 is the day to show what ya got - Well unless it it warm and then you ride outside for the 100!

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

You 2 were on fire. What a difference a week makes huh? hahaha

Thanks for the chow and fun. Jan 1 is comin'. hahahaha

hahahahaha

GO TEAM G & N!