Saturday, December 12, 2009

No Slackers - Take 2

Egg was coming up to ride Friday night - silly guy had already ridden outside during the day - his EFB route. When he got here, he asked what was up for tonight. Even though it is only 45 minutes - I chose No Slackers. The first time (10 days ago) it had kicked Goose and my butt. Needed to get revenge - needed to do it with a little more authority.

Everybody was ready to roll - Egg as peppy as ever, Goose - you could tell he had a busy/long day. I was just looking forward to getting it over. I knew what was near the end - Prologue and Super Spins. Egg was able to motivate for the entire 45 minutes. When I wanted to sit down - he knew and kept telling to keep going. He know Goose was struggling and cheered him on. I figured what didn't kill us ---- has to make us stronger (I hope cause I'm still alive this morning). Egg and Goose really put it down on the super spins. Numbers they were putting out was very impressive. I just tried to hang on.

After, as always we shared laughs and rut beer for Egg and PoPo juice for us :)

Looking forward to Sunday - Tough Love - got to get ready for New Year's Day - Hardcore 100 (either inside - or out if weather permits)

BTW - Big Time - Goose doesn't look good in yellow - he only wears red and black (hehehe)

No comments: