Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catch Up

Wow - haven't blogged much lately. Lots of stuff going on and it just seems I think I will do it later. Guess one week is a little later :)

Last Wednesday Egg came up for an indoor trainer ride (bet you didn't guess that one!). Let him decided which one and he wanted No Slackers. Never get tired of that one. Egg and Goose were both on a great ride that night. Egg wanted me to put the tension on the highest for the 5K TT - ouch! I usually ride the medium, but as he says "How bad do you want it". I know this will give me more strength in the end.

Thur was a run night for Goose, just an easy spin day to some TDF. We knew the snow would be coming in soon and wasn't really looking forward to it.

Friday was suppose to be a trainer ride with Egg but due to the weather he decided to stay home. Goose and I debated on what to ride and we both decided to just take the night off (which was actually fun). I had stretched for about an hour, so I didn't feel too bad about it.

Sunday, was suppose to be the indoor TT but was cancelled due to weather. We had plans to go to AJ's indoor soccer game after it, so we just went on the the game. Fun watching 5-6 yr olds playing. They had a guest instructor from England. Loved listing to him talk - really worked on skills with them.

When we got home, once again the debate on what to ride. Goose picked Aerobase Builder. He was on a good day (again), I just made it through (need to get my head of out my a@@).

We having a boring life don't we!

No comments: