Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday Suffering

After almost a week of easy spins/no spins cause snow had to be removed, Egg was home and ready to torture us. Everybody was running a little late but we got down to business. Goose asked Egg what we were riding tonight - "No Slackers" was his answer. I was standing behind Egg and expressed my opinion (silently) :-p. I was wondering how Goose would ride tonight with the end of his work day getting screwed up - I was surprised, he hit hard from the start. We asked Egg how his legs felt - like usual - he was feeling good. Lord, was he going to have a no chain day after his last week? Probably, he always rises to the occasion!

During the super spins Egg gave a little extra coaching/prodding to Goose and I. Keeps things fun and interesting. Before I knew it time for the 5K TT which meant we were almost done. Time passed quickly tonight - it always help when Egg is in the house.

After the ride, I tried to get dinner fixed as fast as I could - seemed like the pot just didn't want to boil. Got it done in time to send a vittles box with Egg to his gig. I hope he was able to eat it while it was warm, I don't think it would taste good cold.

Looks like a good long ride on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're creating problems yourself by trying to solve this issue instead of looking at why their is a problem in the first place.