Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recharged

After snow days, Goose coming home to dig out the driveway - not much more snow today - just a little blowing/drifting. We had one "lane" on the driveway still clear so we finally were able to ride. We debated on what to ride and chose an "easy" one so Jeff could clean off the drive after riding.

Recharge - we haven't done that one in a long time. I don't think either one of us really remember what it was. Lots of fast spins @ 3 minutes x 5 = not bad :) First two we really easy - fun fast spins. Third one big chain/15 - one again easy until he said "You will stand for the 3 minutes". Didn't drop the f bomb - I had to laugh - Egg would love it. It almost felt easy (finally). Rest of the DVD was pretty much the same - just really fast spins. I know this helped Jeff's legs to spin the junk out.

If we have another snow day tomorrow - it will be Hillacious plus TT for me - Goose is getting in the water (since our schedule has been messed up this week). Thur will be a run day for him and Friday, Egg will be back to torture us even more.

3 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

WTG TEAM! Oh yes, I'll be BOCK!! HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA


HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:)

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar