Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

Well after 1 week of head and chest cold I think I am finally back to normal (that word just doesn't seem to really describe me!). I was able to walk 3 miles on Monday and not feel like I was dying. Goose lifted weight and got in the water Tue for some rehab on his knees and legs.

Called Goose at work to give him the "news" on getting paid. It has been almost 6 months that a guy I worked (past tense) has owed me lots of money. Lots of broken promises with no money paid. Talked to him today - must not have seen my number come up or he would not have answered! He "plans" on giving me a little this week and will provide a note saying he will have been paid in full by June 1. That really is not acceptable, but there really isn't much else I can do but accept those terms. Back to Goose - he couldn't come to the phone, guess a pipe had burst at work and he was having to fix it. Looks like a really good night to ride trainers - we should be able to work out our flustrations. Not sure what one we will do but, it will have to be an hour or less ---- UD Flyer will be on TV and gotta watch them.

Hopefully this Sunday (weather permitting) we will try Tough Love again. It is a very difficult DVD for me, but I think we both really enjoy the challenge.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Hope you guys rode it away!!

Get " no slackers allowed." It's shorter but will do what you and Jeff need. Tough Love is something you want to do once every winter. Of course finishing it is an achievment!!

VENGA G & N!!

Noose and Goose said...

Ok - guess I need to get it. Won't have by Sunday, still want to finish Tough Love