Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catching Up

Well I guess I have a little catching up to do. Said I would do better this year - oh well!
Jeff had to work on Saturday and then helped a friend do some welding. I was invited by AJ to attend a Justin Roberts (Noggin Channel) Concert for my birthday. It was actually cute for kids. Was surprised that it was at the Tipp High School. Had to sit and listen to Overfield School speech on why your child will be retarded if they don't attend their school. That left a sour taste but the children's music made up for it.

Sunday Jeff and I decided to get back on the trainers. We make it a little over 2 hours. Jeff did really well, followed Coach Troy to a T - me I lasted a couple times of standing, then had to stand for 15 seconds, sit for 15 etc. All in all we were both really pleased with what we did. As Jeff says, it is only January and he needs to peak late summer.

Woke up Monday morning and "it" was there - sore throat, stuffy nose, pounding headache. I was actually pissed - I have been able to train almost everyday and felt really good about it.

Jeff has had a tough week with computers down at work, 1 man short. His training has still been good - Wed night he ran 6 miles on the trails and felt pretty good afterwards.

Today is Thursday and I haven't done anything all week - was afraid of an asthma attack. Jeff will run in the water and hopefully Friday will ride with our beloved Coach Troy.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

It is January and any riding is great riding!!

Keep it up TEAM!