Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday

I guess you could say this was sorta a day off. We were meeting people Jeff knows from work for dinner - Andrew got home from work a little late and my day was very filled with AJ.

Got home late for me (Noose) and had very little time to do something for me. Found a DVD that would help get some junk out of my trunk and did it. Not exactly what I had planned, but it was 45 minutes worth.

Jeff and I met the couple at Applebees - we had salads and an excellent time talking. On the way home talked about our goals for the year - Jeff made a very suggestions for me and I really liked one of them. Now we just need to map out my goals.

Hopefully this week we will be able to map out Jeff's races for this next year. One thing is certain --Brasstown!!!

UD Flyers basketball team won tonight- life is good :)

Good night to all - once again past out bedtime (this seems to be a habit with us lately!)

No comments: