Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday - Best Intentions

Well Sunday started out the best intentions for a hard day. Noose walked 3 miles in the late morning and then we both headed to the bikes for some real Tough Love. Decided not to preview the DVD - wanted to be surprised. Goose had done this one before. He said just do what you can do - it is only January. Started off fairly convident that I would last an hour. I was surprised that you had to stand every other minute and there were 30 minute increments. All in all I think we did well. I made it 1 hr 45 minutes. Goose said we made it through the hardest part. I know we both could have done the next set (6 x 5 minutes) but it was getting late and I needed to cook. When Goose was cleaning up around his trainer, he noticed that his back brake was dragging - know he knows why it felt so difficult! All in all I was happy with what we accomplished - wished we could have gotten started earlier, might have done more.

This week, I will return to the aerobic building DVDs, walking, and exercise DVDs. Goose will return to the water, lift EASY AND LIGHT weights and ride the trainer with me.

Hope to try the Tough Love again next Sunday and make it all the way through this time. Time is getting short - Dobo's indoor 100 is coming in a few weeks and Brasstown really isn't that far off.

Egg said the Madcow Jersey is near completion - can't wait to get a good picture of everyone in them.

No comments: