Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

Dropped the CD off for Ron to give to his mom. Goose was early - again! When he got home he said he was happy with his ride. Still recovering from his Tri on Sunday. Didn't get a blow-by-blow like Eggie gives. Shower - dinner - a few cold ones - he should be good the for the night. Looks like almost everyone is heading for Highlander - Goose will have to ride alone on Friday night.

Me? What a day. AJ was line leader (if you have ever had a child in pre-school, you will know what a big deal that is!) I got to walk my 5 miles while he was in school and really enjoyed it. After Andrew got home, I went out for my ride. Not a good thing. All I can say is that dog needs to be restrained, police are a waste of time, motorcycles are good things, the dog I think threw my hip out or strained a muscle when he hit me. Definitely getting mace before I ride that way again. Owner doesn't understand he has to restrain the dog.

To everyone going to Highlander - Have fun - takes lots of pictures. Travel/Ride safely.

5 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Carla,

Call the animal shelter. Keith always did that and it seemed to work. If not, change the route.

SCARY!

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Not the shelter but report a unrestrained / attacking dog to the dog catcher and they will respond to the owner

Noose and Goose said...

Egg - that is wht the police said when he "pulled" me over. He issued a warning to the guy but said to call the Shelter. The guy's response to the police = I don't think the dog will bite. Not sure who called the police, but they told them the dog took me down. Love the route and hate to change it, but can't afford for the dog to keep chasing me either.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Sometimes ala moving a ride hehe it's better just changing the route but I know what you mean about fav roads.

BE SAFE!!

Noose and Goose said...

Hopefully this has been resolved.